USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know Empty
PostSubject: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:00 pm

||DWS Destroyer
||Prisoner Detention Center, Cell 3

Marshall lit up a cigarette as he entered the Detention Center, taking a long drag and then smiling when he saw Marlo, leaning on the wall near the panel that held the force field up that held her there. He had a feeling that she'd recognize him, but wondered what exactly it was that she knew. Like most, he just figured that she knew that he and Lillian were rival doctors and scientists, but perhaps she knew more. Perhaps she knew of Lillian's hatred for him and perhaps Lillian had...no. No, Lillian wouldn't have told Marlo what she had done to her.

"I hope you're feeling better--Branson said he caught you before you hit your head, so be thankful." Marshall told her laughing, taking another drag of the cigarette. "I'd offer you one but I doubt you smoke. That's for Taylor. So...want to know why you're here?"

That was Marshall. Playing with his 'prey'. He found pleasure in torture and death and everyone elses' sadness and he honestly hoped that this would drag out a bit because he was having fun. It felt like he was finally getting the revenge that he thought that he deserved and that thought made him practically giddy. All that he needed to do now was turn Marlo and Taylor against Lillian and then he could move on to Phase III with no trouble at all.
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:45 pm

||DWS Destroyer

Marshall lit up a cigarette as he entered the Detention Center, taking a long drag and then smiling when he saw Marlo, leaning on the wall near the panel that held the force field up that held her there. He had a feeling that she'd recognize him, but wondered what exactly it was that she knew. Like most, he just figured that she knew that he and Lillian were rival doctors and scientists, but perhaps she knew more. Perhaps she knew of Lillian's hatred for him and perhaps Lillian had...no. No, Lillian wouldn't have told Marlo what she had done to her.

"I hope you're feeling better--Branson said he caught you before you hit your head, so be thankful." Marshall told her laughing, taking another drag of the cigarette. "I'd offer you one but I doubt you smoke. That's for Taylor. So...want to know why you're here?"

That was Marshall. Playing with his 'prey'. He found pleasure in torture and death and everyone elses' sadness and he honestly hoped that this would drag out a bit because he was having fun. It felt like he was finally getting the revenge that he thought that he deserved and that thought made him practically giddy. All that he needed to do now was turn Marlo and Taylor against Lillian and then he could move on to Phase III with no trouble at all.

Marlo scoffed, and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'd be a lot more thankful if I hadn't woken up in a cell. What do you want, Marshall?"

Marlo recognized him certainly--Marshall, Melinda, and Lillian, had been rather close for a awhile in the academy, but then the three of them suddenly drifted apart. Lillian had never wanted to talk about the reason why, and Marlo had never pushed. He had changed as everyone does between the end of their teens and adulthood, what with the scar over his left eye, and the fact that he had taken up smoking.

She was certainly getting tired of being kidnapped, when they went down onto strange planets. She was definitely going to opt out of going down on another away mission after this one. All these routine science missions, seemed to end in disaster where she was concerned. First the phase cannon, and three broken fingers and broken ribs, and now the possibility of lung cancer from second hand smoke.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:07 pm

||DWS Destroyer

Marlo scoffed, and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'd be a lot more thankful if I hadn't woken up in a cell. What do you want, Marshall?"

Marlo recognized him certainly--Marshall, Melinda, and Lillian, had been rather close for a awhile in the academy, but then the three of them suddenly drifted apart. Lillian had never wanted to talk about the reason why, and Marlo had never pushed. He had changed as everyone does between the end of their teens and adulthood, what with the scar over his left eye, and the fact that he had taken up smoking.

She was certainly getting tired of being kidnapped, when they went down onto strange planets. She was definitely going to opt out of going down on another away mission after this one. All these routine science missions, seemed to end in disaster where she was concerned. First the phase cannon, and three broken fingers and broken ribs, and now the possibility of lung cancer from second hand smoke.

"Fiesty...that's way I liked you, Marlo," Marshall told her with a wink. "That and without your technology I wouldn't have been able to destroy that colony."

He smiled at her because he figured such a declaration would both infuriate and relieve her. He knew she'd been trying to figure out for years who had stolen her technology and tweaked it to use it as a bio weapon, and now the answer was sitting right in front of her. He was the reason that there was a rift between her and Lillian that she didn't even know was there and he was about to shift that rift open and to the surface.

"Bet you're dying to know all about it, aren't you?" Marshall asked, smoking again.
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm

||DWS Destroyer

"Fiesty...that's way I liked you, Marlo," Marshall told her with a wink. "That and without your technology I wouldn't have been able to destroy that colony."

He smiled at her because he figured such a declaration would both infuriate and relieve her. He knew she'd been trying to figure out for years who had stolen her technology and tweaked it to use it as a bio weapon, and now the answer was sitting right in front of her. He was the reason that there was a rift between her and Lillian that she didn't even know was there and he was about to shift that rift open and to the surface.

"Bet you're dying to know all about it, aren't you?" Marshall asked, smoking again.

Marlo felt the blood draining from her face, certain she looked pretty pale. she had always wondered how a crude version of something she'd made in the academy had ended up obliterating an entire colony a few years back, and no one had ever given her an answer, but here it was staring her in the face, but given the circumstances, she wasn't sure she wanted to know the whole story.

"You're Doclund." It wasn't a question.

She needed to stop teaching people things--apparently she had erred in her judgement of their character, and they could never be trusted with the Engineering secrets swirling around in her head. She looked at her hands, and all she could see was the blood of hundreds of innocent people that had died because of her.

<tags, and did I spell that right?>
Back to top Go down
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:54 pm

||DWS Destroyer

Marlo felt the blood draining from her face, certain she looked pretty pale. she had always wondered how a crude version of something she'd made in the academy had ended up obliterating an entire colony a few years back, and no one had ever given her an answer, but here it was staring her in the face, but given the circumstances, she wasn't sure she wanted to know the whole story.

"You're Doclin." It wasn't a question.

She needed to stop teaching people things--apparently she had erred in her judgement of their character, and they could never be trusted with the Engineering secrets swirling around in her head. She looked at her hands, and all she could see was the blood of hundreds of innocent people that had died because of her.

"I also liked you cause you were smart," Marshall said winking at her. "So...you know what the real kicker is? Your perfect bff for life, Lilly? She stole it and helped me to fix it up as a bio weapon. All these years you've been close to the very person that betrayed you most. What a doctor she is--she chose to save her own skin over all those people. Maybe that's why she works so hard now at being a surgeon...to atone. Then again she gave that up."

Marshall had often wondered why Lillian did as she did but then again he had his secrets too. He had his own reasons for being as he was and there was only one person who knew...the only 6 that had never ever left him or been replaced...he knew Marshall better than anyone and even Lillian and Melinda hadn't met him save once--and they didn't know who he was. Oh how Marshall had layers to him...

<tags, and no but I fixed it tongue >
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:26 pm

||DWS Destroyer

"I also liked you cause you were smart," Marshall said winking at her. "So...you know what the real kicker is? Your perfect bff for life, Lilly? She stole it and helped me to fix it up as a bio weapon. All these years you've been close to the very person that betrayed you most. What a doctor she is--she chose to save her own skin over all those people. Maybe that's why she works so hard now at being a surgeon...to atone. Then again she gave that up."

Marshall had often wondered why Lillian did as she did but then again he had his secrets too. He had his own reasons for being as he was and there was only one person who knew...the only 6 that had never ever left him or been replaced...he knew Marshall better than anyone and even Lillian and Melinda hadn't met him save once--and they didn't know who he was. Oh how Marshall had layers to him...

||DWS Destroyer

“ You’re a rimok! You committed taal and you don’t even care!” Marlo cried.

She’d reverted to Bajoran, unable to voice her anger in galactic basic. How could he be so callous and cold about committing genocide? He was a doctor for crying out loud! He’d taken an oath to do no harm—but her he was, taunting her with multiple murders, which were her fault in the first place. Marlo slumped down against the wall.

“Leave me alone.” She muttered, putting her face into her hands.

She wanted to hear Lillian’s side of the story, but at the moment, she wasn’t sure if she could handle it. Her psyche was very fragile right now—if not broken. She’d spent two years picking up the pieces and putting it back together after the Endeavor was destroyed, and here she was again.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:24 am

||DWS Destroyer

She’d reverted to Bajoran, unable to voice her anger in galactic basic. How could he be so callous and cold about committing genocide? He was a doctor for crying out loud! He’d taken an oath to do no harm—but here he was, taunting her with multiple murders, which were her fault in the first place. Marlo slumped down against the wall.

She wanted to hear Lillian’s side of the story, but at the moment, she wasn’t sure if she could handle it. Her psyche was very fragile right now—if not broken. She’d spent two years picking up the pieces and putting it back together after the Endeavor was destroyed, and here she was again.

"I honestly didn't expect for you to take it this hard..." Marshall said slowly, a giant grin appearing on his face. "This is much better than I had anticipated and it makes the next pieces easier to work with. I brought you here for a reason, Marls."

He leaned on the wall near the force field panel and then he took another couple of drags on his cigarette before his mouth twisted up in a crooked smile. Lillian was the bane of his existence but there was something else that Marlo could do for him that Lillian had always failed to help him with. Only one of his six understood what was happening with him and he would never say a damn thing to anyone but he still needed help with it.

"Your knowledge of that Bajoran disease...I need your genetic expertise," Marshall told her, which was true and a lie all at once. "There's something I need you to take a look at. I've done about as much as I can and Lillian, well...I'm asking you. Taylor's here for a completely different reason and when I'm done with you two it's time to make Lillian pay for double crossing me."
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:56 am

||DWS Destroyer

She’d reverted to Bajoran, unable to voice her anger in galactic basic. How could he be so callous and cold about committing genocide? He was a doctor for crying out loud! He’d taken an oath to do no harm—but here he was, taunting her with multiple murders, which were her fault in the first place. Marlo slumped down against the wall.

"I honestly didn't expect for you to take it this hard..." Marshall said slowly, a giant grin appearing on his face. "This is much better than I had anticipated and it makes the next pieces easier to work with. I brought you here for a reason, Marls."

He leaned on the wall near the force field panel and then he took another couple of drags on his cigarette before his mouth twisted up in a crooked smile. Lillian was the bane of his existence but there was something else that Marlo could do for him that Lillian had always failed to help him with. Only one of his six understood what was happening with him and he would never say a damn thing to anyone but he still needed help with it.

"Your knowledge of that Bajoran disease...I need your genetic expertise," Marshall told her, which was true and a lie all at once. "There's something I need you to take a look at. I've done about as much as I can and Lillian, well...I'm asking you. Taylor's here for a completely different reason and when I'm done with you two it's time to make Lillian pay for double crossing me."

"I don't care your reason, there is no possible excuse or justification for genocide...and you have a shithead way of asking for my help. Let's see, you kidnapped me, stuck me in a cell, accused me of genocide, and slandered my best friend. So forgive me if I don't want to work with you Marshall."

She really just wanted him to leave so that she could find a way out of here, and get back to the ship. As upset as she was with the information he had given her, she wasn't going to dismiss her best friend of ten years just like that. she needed the other side of the story, but first she needed a way out.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:06 am

||DWS Destroyer

"I don't care about your reason, there is no possible excuse or justification for genocide...and you have a shithead way of asking for my help. Let's see, you kidnapped me, stuck me in a cell, accused me of genocide, and slandered my best friend. So forgive me if I don't want to work with you Marshall."

She really just wanted him to leave so that she could find a way out of here, and get back to the ship. As upset as she was with the information he had given her, she wasn't going to dismiss her best friend of ten years just like that. she needed the other side of the story, but first she needed a way out.

"Don't dismiss me so fast, Marls--help me, or I give the signal and you can kiss your little Godson goodbye. Well, so to speak as he'll be dead before you see him again." Marshall said with a laugh.

He meant it too. He needed her to look something over for him and Jason was already on Betazed putting things in motion so all he needed right now was to signal him and it would be taken care of. Marshall only made threats he could keep and this way was just another way to get to Lillian. Without her children she could focus on helping Marshall again and he'd take care of all of that soon enough.

"So...you will look this over," Marshall said firmly, projecting something onto a console in the room with her. "Don't get any ideas either, my dear little engineer--that console in there isn't going to get you anywhere."

What Marlo didn't know was that he fully intended to let her and Taylor go--and Lillian once she was kidnapped too. He wasn't in this right now to kill them but he wanted them to think that he was. The only beings he would honestly kill right then and right now was the unborn baby in Lillian's stomach and her son, whom Jason could easily dispose of with just a word. Marshall had so many plans running through his mind and he needed to carry through.
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 am

||DWS Destroyer

"I don't care about your reason, there is no possible excuse or justification for genocide...and you have a shithead way of asking for my help. Let's see, you kidnapped me, stuck me in a cell, accused me of genocide, and slandered my best friend. So forgive me if I don't want to work with you Marshall."

"Don't dismiss me so fast, Marls--help me, or I give the signal and you can kiss your little Godson goodbye. Well, so to speak as he'll be dead before you see him again." Marshall said with a laugh.

He meant it too. He needed her to look something over for him and Jason was already on Betazed putting things in motion so all he needed right now was to signal him and it would be taken care of. Marshall only made threats he could keep and this way was just another way to get to Lillian. Without her children she could focus on helping Marshall again and he'd take care of all of that soon enough.

"So...you will look this over," Marshall said firmly, projecting something onto a console in the room with her. "Don't get any ideas either, my dear little engineer--that console in there isn't going to get you anywhere."

What Marlo didn't know was that he fully intended to let her and Taylor go--and Lillian once she was kidnapped too. He wasn't in this right now to kill them but he wanted them to think that he was. The only beings he would honestly kill right then and right now was the unborn baby in Lillian's stomach and her son, whom Jason could easily dispose of with just a word. Marshall had so many plans running through his mind and he needed to carry through.

Why did everyone threaten Sareth, in order to get Marlo to do something...first Sully, and then Marshall. She knew she had a weakness for him, but why threaten a harmless kid? Marlo sighed. She wasn't going to actually help Marshall, but she sighed resignedly and nodded.

O.O.C.--me thinks it's good, I shall post, but where?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know   Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshall/Marlo - Things You Should Know
Page 1 of 1