USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC

Go down 
+6
Carlos Salazar
T'Vola
Marissa Garren
Gabriel Sharpe
Lars Janssen
Selina Karr
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:08 am

Mah god I am so sorry guys. I fell off the face of the planet without even mentioning it! Shocked

And Ky, thanks for keeping my profile all active and stuff. Obviously you had faith in me returning. Razz

I missed y'all but I had to just drop cause of work...forgot about a LOA ><
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:56 am

It's fine, not much really happened because I've been in and out of the ER, working way too much and Aidan has been working a lot because she works at Coldstone and everyone wants ice cream when it's sunny, lol.

I have time on Saturday to move things along, I've just been having a rough time.

Oh, and this is further notice--he's himself again. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Lars Janssen
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lars Janssen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:37 am

And here I was thinking we were going to have a kinder, gentler Taylor for a while... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Lars Janssen wrote:
And here I was thinking we were going to have a kinder, gentler Taylor for a while... Laughing

Towards everyone but Lars, new mission?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Yeah, I'll get on it tomorrow. I'm too exhausted today.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:04 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GABE!! Aidan already wished you one and all, and I should have said this earlier today, but I work a 14.5 hour day today and this is my little talky talk before I drop like a fly. I've got 10 hour days the rest of the week, so I won't get around to killing anyone off until Saturday. Gives people plenty of time for fluff before I posty post.

Also, I wanted the Fenris to arrive on planet at noon...so that's when posts should be about, and prolly after 1230, cause I posted up a getting there after getting in orbit post. Just so everyone's not giving m3 conniptions with their time tags. Wink

Again: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GABE!!
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Sully, you're adorable, but it's not OCD when the first post of the mission says they'll arrive at noonish... Wink
Back to top Go down
"Sully"

Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 Sullyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:05 pm

How do you know I wasn't talking about my own OCD? Razz

But you're right, I did jump the gun a bit setting the JP in the morning. No harm no foul though.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:21 am

It's all good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:02 am

Sully, I love how perfect you are with time tags.

That being said, I'm going to write a couple of responses and then the death is going to happen. Also, Sully--hope you're staying around for the wedding and the murder, as well as I hope Carlos is around to help out cause his captain is far too pregnant to put this all on herself, lol.

Everybody ready?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:35 pm

I will post an Elena post here soon detailing the wounds, but there is blood everywhere, two stab wounds in the victim's thigh--the femoral artery was hit. Blood on Ensign Dolliver and the native, the body clearly roughed up a bit: split lip, bruises on his torso, bite mark on his shoulder (think sexy time gone wrong and/or kinky with the bite mark, it broke the skin). Dolliver is very quiet and very sweet, not violent or cross, but it's clear she left the bite...the bruises though...maybe not, but she is disheveled. I think the first thought should be she's involved with one of the men if not both, but to be surprised as it is not in her MO to harm anyone or anything. Marlo and I will NPC peeps so you guys can question them, as we came up with the murder.

Have fun with this one!
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 am

Just got caught up, then everyone kept going. How is security suppose to post if everyone doesn't stop moving forward so they can??? Thanking for making me change my single post again.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Because we're cunts.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 am

People are saying to Ky they'll post and then do something else. Step it up O-o
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:53 am

Okay, so...enjoy a little more shore leave and them I'm skipping forward to the next day. I really want the locals to have as much time as they need to draw conclusions and then Fenris can do their thing. Everyone alright with that? There are still JPs that are happening, that should get finished first and then I need the next day because then we get the added stress of a murder investigation and relatives showing up for a wedding.

Gotta love it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lars Janssen
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lars Janssen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:21 pm

That Marius guy is nothing like Lars!

Drinking tea...pfffff Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Lars Janssen wrote:
That Marius guy is nothing like Lars!

Drinking tea...pfffff Rolling Eyes
Agreed--he's drinking tea, lol.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:42 am

Lars...you up for a JP with Megan for the next day? When everyone is getting jurisdiction, I want the Craes to show up and Taylor's parents too, but I'm letting Taylor decide if they come on the 10th or not. I just figure Lars would either be with Megan and the Craes, or arrive around the same time since he's invited as her date. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lars Janssen
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lars Janssen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Lillian Crae wrote:
Lars...you up for a JP with Megan for the next day? When everyone is getting jurisdiction, I want the Craes to show up and Taylor's parents too, but I'm letting Taylor decide if they come on the 10th or not. I just figure Lars would either be with Megan and the Craes, or arrive around the same time since he's invited as her date. Razz

Perhaps...is that the day of the wedding? I had a Megan/Lars JP in mind, but for dramatic effect it should really take place right before the wedding. We can start it now though.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Lars Janssen wrote:
Lillian Crae wrote:

Perhaps...is that the day of the wedding? I had a Megan/Lars JP in mind, but for dramatic effect it should really take place right before the wedding. We can start it now though.
Right now it's the 9th. On the 10th, we do the interrogations and family is arriving and everything that was supposed to get pleasant, gets super upsetting. Morning of the 11th, everything will get solved and a verdict will get placed. 12th is the wedding, and Post Mission. So...any time you want to place a JP, we can. I just wanted this to move at a more realistic pace, and at the same time chug along, lol. I'm skipping to the 10th soon.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:01 am

Okay, I am starting an interrogation JP for the next day and I need Gabe, Taylor and Marlo...ready guys? I certainly am. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:31 am

Angry love birds ready to post?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 am

Taylor Lucas wrote:
Angry love birds ready to post?
Yeah, if he has nothing else to say, it can go up after one of us puts up a place holder for Elena/Nayla, lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Sure. I'm here and ready I suppose. Smile Three days late but I'm here!
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:22 pm

So, will we be doing this Lars and Undine mission next when it's all said and done?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next