USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe/Marissa, Date Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Gabe/Marissa, Date Night Empty
PostSubject: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:32 pm

||USS Fenris
||Ship's Corridors
||TBA

Gabe walked down the corridor leading to Marissa's quarters. He had no idea why but he was nervous, it wasn't like this was the first time they'd met, they'd been on 2 dates since meeting on Tercius Prime. He put it down to the nerves he'd had during the mission on Betazed.

What's ya problem Sharpe, why are ya getting nervous now?

Since meeting Marissa he'd been happier then he had in years, it was an odd feeling but he was getting used to it. He smoothed his dark blue shirt as he came to her door, taking a deep breath he pushed the buzzer.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm

||USS Fenris
||Ship's Corridors
||TBA

Gabe walked down the corridor leading to Marissa's quarters. He had no idea why but he was nervous, it wasn't like this was the first time they'd met, they'd been on 2 dates since meeting on Tercius Prime. He put it down to the nerves he'd had during the mission on Betazed.

Since meeting Marissa he'd been happier then he had in years, it was an odd feeling but he was getting used to it. He smoothed his dark blue shirt as he came to her door, taking a deep breath he pushed the buzzer.

Marissa was particularly dressed up: black blouse and a beige skirt. She'd changed three times already and when the door chime signaled she was busy brushing her hair so she cursed under her breath because she hated that cliche about women always being late for things like this.

"Coming!"

With that said, she hurried to the door in her black heels and opened it up, smiling at Gabe standing there and then ushering him inside. Just seeing him made her stomach twist up into pleasurable knots and she gave him the warmest smile she'd ever given anyone.

"Make yourself comfortable," she told him pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters
||TBA

Marissa was particularly dressed up: black blouse and a beige skirt. She'd changed three times already and when the door chime signaled she was busy brushing her hair so she cursed under her breath because she hated that cliche about women always being late for things like this.

"Coming!"

With that said, she hurried to the door in her black heels and opened it up, smiling at Gabe standing there and then ushering him inside. Just seeing him made her stomach twist up into pleasurable knots and she gave him the warmest smile she'd ever given anyone.

He stepped inside and took her hand, kissing the back of it. "Why thankyou." He said with a smile as he showed her the bottle of mead he had behind his back, "Sorry i didn't have any wine hanging around so i brought mead."

(TAG)

He placed the bottle on the table and quickly brushed down his clothes again. He wore a dark blue dress shirt, black trousers and a pair of black boots.

"Thanks for watching my back down there Marissa, i wasn't at my best, especially towards the end." he said rubbing his chin, "I haven't worked EOD in quite a few years, and my last mission with the Corps didn't exactly go well. I'm glad ya were there to make sure i stayed on track."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:26 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters
||TBA

"Coming!"

He stepped inside and took her hand, kissing the back of it. "Why thankyou." He said with a smile as he showed her the bottle of mead he had behind his back, "Sorry i didn't have any wine hanging around so i brought mead."

"Anything is perfect, Gabe," she responded as she smoothed her skirt down.

He placed the bottle on the table and quickly brushed down his clothes again. He wore a dark blue dress shirt, black trousers and a pair of black boots.

"Thanks for watching my back down there Marissa, i wasn't at my best, especially towards the end." he said rubbing his chin, "I haven't worked EOD in quite a few years, and my last mission with the Corps didn't exactly go well. I'm glad ya were there to make sure i stayed on track."

"The important part is we got everything taken care of and got back safe and sound," she told him. "Now..." she said with a smile moving closer to him, "we get to relax and spend time together."

She was just glad that no one had died and she had Gabe to come back to.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:40 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters
||TBA

"Coming!"

"The important part is we got everything taken care of and got back safe and sound," she told him. "Now..." she said with a smile moving closer to him, "we get to relax and spend time together."

Gabe smiled as he placed his hands on Marissa's hips, "Now that is very true." he said as he pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately, the thoughts and worrys of the past day gone as he lost himself in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:21 am

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters
||TBA

"Coming!"

Gabe smiled as he placed his hands on Marissa's hips, "Now that is very true." he said as he pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately, the thoughts and worries of the past day gone as he lost himself in the moment.

Marissa returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Gabe and nipped at his lips with her teeth before returning to the gentle, passionate nature he had started the kiss with. She was so happy that he was here and she just wanted to make sure that he felt at home here...relaxed here.

"Now, hopefully you're planning on staying awhile..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:21 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters
||TBA

"Coming!"

Gabe smiled as he placed his hands on Marissa's hips, "Now that is very true." he said as he pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately, the thoughts and worries of the past day gone as he lost himself in the moment.

Marissa returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Gabe and nipped at his lips with her teeth before returning to the gentle, passionate nature he had started the kiss with. She was so happy that he was here and she just wanted to make sure that he felt at home here...relaxed here.

Gabe smiled slightly as he pulled away from her and picked up the bottle of mead he'd brought, pouring them out a glass each. He handed one to Marissa and took a drink himself.

"I've told my team i'm not to be interrupted unless we're all about to die." he said with a wink, "I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:29 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters
||TBA

"Coming!"

Gabe smiled slightly as he pulled away from her and picked up the bottle of mead he'd brought, pouring them out a glass each. He handed one to Marissa and took a drink himself.

"I've told my team I'm not to be interrupted unless we're all about to die." he said with a wink, "I'm all yours."

She smiled too as she drank some of the mead looked at the glass, nodding in appreciation of its taste and loving that she was here with him. Then she looked at him and smiled a little more as she watched him there in hber quarters being all perfect and pulled together even after what he went through that day.

"Stay over," she said happily.

She took another drink of the mead, smiling the whole time.

All she could do right then was smile.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:42 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters
||TBA

"Coming!"

"I've told my team I'm not to be interrupted unless we're all about to die." he said with a wink, "I'm all yours."

She smiled too as she drank some of the mead looked at the glass, nodding in appreciation of its taste and loving that she was here with him. Then she looked at him and smiled a little more as she watched him there in her quarters being all perfect and pulled together even after what he went through that day.

Gabe nodded and took a drink, letting the honey based alcohol run down his throat.

"If that's what ya want ya that my dear is what ya get." He replied as he placed his glass down on a sidetable, "As ya said before tonight is all about us."

After the day they'd had, he was glad he'd been able to talk to someone before heading here. He was drained and a little tired but tonight... Tonight meant a lot to him and he wouldn't have missed it for the world. He sat down on the sofa, his aches easing slightly. He montioned for Marissa to join him.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters
||TBA

"Coming!"

She smiled too as she drank some of the mead looked at the glass, nodding in appreciation of its taste and loving that she was here with him. Then she looked at him and smiled a little more as she watched him there in her quarters being all perfect and pulled together even after what he went through that day.

Gabe nodded and took a drink, letting the honey based alcohol run down his throat.

"If that's what ya want ya that my dear is what ya get." He replied as he placed his glass down on a sidetable, "As ya said before tonight is all about us."

After the day they'd had, he was glad he'd been able to talk to someone before heading here. He was drained and a little tired but tonight... Tonight meant a lot to him and he wouldn't have missed it for the world. He sat down on the sofa, his aches easing slightly. He montioned for Marissa to join him.

"That's what I want," she told him.

Marissa nodded at Gabe and began to move toward him, assessing his body language and knowing that he needed to be relaxed. So she sat down next to him and immediately set to massaging his shoulders as she sat there, kissing his cheek and playfully nipping his ear.

"How about I give you a massage, we eat dinner and then we go to bed?" she asked. "I just want to spend time with you and then wake up to you."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters
||TBA

"Coming!"

Marissa nodded at Gabe and began to move toward him, assessing his body language and knowing that he needed to be relaxed. So she sat down next to him and immediately set to massaging his shoulders as she sat there, kissing his cheek and playfully nipping his ear.

"How about I give you a massage, we eat dinner and then we go to bed?" she asked. "I just want to spend time with you and then wake up to you."

He felt the pressure on his shoulders loosen as Marissa massaged his shoulders, an action he didn't know he needed quite so badly until she'd started. He let out a slight sigh and his hand moved behind him to stroke Marissa's leg.

"Now there's a plan i can go with." He chuckled, "So what's for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:50 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters
||TBA

"Coming!"

He felt the pressure on his shoulders loosen as Marissa massaged his shoulders, an action he didn't know he needed quite so badly until she'd started. He let out a slight sigh and his hand moved behind him to stroke Marissa's leg.

"Anything you want, I'm a master replicater," she laughed. "I'm in the mood for seafood, maybe and then we can snuggle all you want." She made sure to keep massaging his shoulders and back and then stroked his hair. "I'm just glad you came and you're okay."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:00 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters

"Coming!"

"Anything you want, I'm a master replicater," she laughed. "I'm in the mood for seafood, maybe and then we can snuggle all you want." She made sure to keep massaging his shoulders and back and then stroked his hair. "I'm just glad you came and you're okay."

"Seafood and snuggling sounds good to me." He replied, "You'll have to forgive me if i seem a little out of sorts... it's been a long time since i last dated someone so i'm having to pretty much relearn everything again. I've spent so long doing little more then working has left me a little... out of touch with people." He added, he wanted Marissa to know the truth, before he really did do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:17 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters

"Coming!"

"Seafood and snuggling sounds good to me." He replied, "You'll have to forgive me if i seem a little out of sorts... it's been a long time since i last dated someone so i'm having to pretty much relearn everything again. I've spent so long doing little more then working has left me a little... out of touch with people." He added, he wanted Marissa to know the truth, before he really did do something stupid.

"Been a bit for me too," she admitted with a shrug. "We'll just have to go through the motions of it all together right? You've been wonderful so far and I doubt this will be like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde so we're good, promise."

She kissed him gently and then decided to get up and replicate them some food, drinking a little of the mead as she did so and smiling to herself. Aaron would be having a cow if he knew she was letting his boss spend the night and yet she wouldn't have it any other way.

"I should warn you, my pajamas are unattractive..." she warned.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:39 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters

"Coming!"

"Been a bit for me too," she admitted with a shrug. "We'll just have to go through the motions of it all together right? You've been wonderful so far and I doubt this will be like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde so we're good, promise."

She kissed him gently and then decided to get up and replicate them some food, drinking a little of the mead as she did so and smiling to herself. Aaron would be having a cow if he knew she was letting his boss spend the night and yet she wouldn't have it any other way.

Gabe laughed at the comment, "Oh i'm sure they'll be fine." he said as he stood up and joined her. His arms looped around her stomach from behind as he kissed her cheek, "After all, you'll be the one wearing them."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:47 am

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters

"Coming!"

After the day they'd had, he was glad he'd been able to talk to someone before heading here. He was drained and a little tired but tonight... Tonight meant a lot to him and he wouldn't have missed it for the world. He sat down on the sofa, his aches easing slightly. He motioned for Marissa to join him.

"Seafood and snuggling sounds good to me." He replied, "You'll have to forgive me if I seem a little out of sorts... it's been a long time since I last dated someone so I'm having to pretty much relearn everything again. I've spent so long doing little more then working has left me a little...out of touch with people." He added, he wanted Marissa to know the truth, before he really did do something stupid.

Gabe laughed at the comment, "Oh I'm sure they'll be fine." he said as he stood up and joined her. His arms looped around her stomach from behind as he kissed her cheek, "After all, you'll be the one wearing them."

Marissa smiled as she leaned back into Gabe and took a moment to really take in the fact that they were together right now, even after such a battle. She was definitely going to start seizing the day a little bit more and as she replicated the shrimp, she turned around in Gabe's arms and kissed his jaw.

"Hey, on a completely serious note: you can always come to me." Marissa said. "When you're having a crappy day or you're sad I want you to know that I want to be that person for you that you can come running to. Doesn't matter what is is, Gabe. I am here."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:49 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters

"Coming!"

After the day they'd had, he was glad he'd been able to talk to someone before heading here. He was drained and a little tired but tonight... Tonight meant a lot to him and he wouldn't have missed it for the world. He sat down on the sofa, his aches easing slightly. He motioned for Marissa to join him.

"Seafood and snuggling sounds good to me." He replied, "You'll have to forgive me if I seem a little out of sorts... it's been a long time since I last dated someone so I'm having to pretty much relearn everything again. I've spent so long doing little more then working has left me a little...out of touch with people." He added, he wanted Marissa to know the truth, before he really did do something stupid.

Gabe laughed at the comment, "Oh I'm sure they'll be fine." he said as he stood up and joined her. His arms looped around her stomach from behind as he kissed her cheek, "After all, you'll be the one wearing them."

Marissa smiled as she leaned back into Gabe and took a moment to really take in the fact that they were together right now, even after such a battle. She was definitely going to start seizing the day a little bit more and as she replicated the shrimp, she turned around in Gabe's arms and kissed his jaw.

"Hey, on a completely serious note: you can always come to me." Marissa said. "When you're having a crappy day or you're sad I want you to know that I want to be that person for you that you can come running to. Doesn't matter what is is, Gabe. I am here."

"Ya know ya may regret saying that later, I'm not exactly what ya would call a normal person.." he replied with a smile, "Until recently i was either working, reading reports in my quarters or on the holodeck. Never really had the need for a 'real life', never really knew how to live one."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:24 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters

"Coming!"

"Ya know ya may regret saying that later, I'm not exactly what ya would call a normal person.." he replied with a smile, "Until recently i was either working, reading reports in my quarters or on the holodeck. Never really had the need for a 'real life', never really knew how to live one."

"I won't regret it--we're a good team." Marissa responded, grabbing the food and motioning to the couch. "Looking forward to some down time?"

She didn't know quite what topic to start on tonight but she knew that talking to Gabe made her feel good and tonight was all about the two of them feeling as good as possible. So she smiled as she began to eat, one hand on his thigh to keep physical contact between them so he knew she wanted to be as close to him as it was possible to be close.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:03 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lt Garren's Quarters

"Coming!"

"I won't regret it--we're a good team." Marissa responded, grabbing the food and motioning to the couch. "Looking forward to some down time?"

She didn't know quite what topic to start on tonight but she knew that talking to Gabe made her feel good and tonight was all about the two of them feeling as good as possible. So she smiled as she began to eat, one hand on his thigh to keep physical contact between them so he knew she wanted to be as close to him as it was possible to be close.

Gabe chuckled, "Sure but ya may have to teach me downtime is. Not done too much of that over the years either." He said as he ate. His placed his hand on Marissa's, squeezing gently. He had to admit he was enjoying himself, a nice quiet evening with nothing more then some food and good company, had he been alone he'd probally been in his office going over reports or sleeping in his chair, this however was much better.

"i'm glad ya invited me over Marissa, i have a feeling tonight is going to be a good night."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 am

I think it's good and we can recharge and try something else now that I'm back.
more explained in my OOC post.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:01 am

Sounds like a plan and posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Date Night   Gabe/Marissa, Date Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabe/Marissa, Date Night
Page 1 of 1