USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:30 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Jason had made his way over to the frest location of the aresol detination device rather quickly as he knew the way. He also knew that he was going to be able to get this done as fast as possible if he got what he was really after--everyone focused on absolute nonsense. All of the infection that had happened was needed and if Lillian was still the asset Doclin thought she was, then all of this would be fixed and she'd let her guard down.

Just...as...planned...

What Jason needed now was to make sure that he could get the marines trapped inside this building and then see how they were under pressure. Maybe such a tactic was cruel but he honestly didn't care--Jason had given up on his oath as a doctor a long time ago. In fact, he'd probably given up before Doclin had even found him and asked him to join him.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Jason had made his way over to the frest location of the aresol detination device rather quickly as he knew the way. He also knew that he was going to be able to get this done as fast as possible if he got what he was really after--everyone focused on absolute nonsense. All of the infection that had happened was needed and if Lillian was still the asset Doclin thought she was, then all of this would be fixed and she'd let her guard down.

Just...as...planned...

What Jason needed now was to make sure that he could get the marines trapped inside this building and then see how they were under pressure. Maybe such a tactic was cruel but he honestly didn't care--Jason had given up on his oath as a doctor a long time ago. In fact, he'd probably given up before Doclin had even found him and asked him to join him.

Unknown to Taylor an old enemy was in the building with him. His marines were going through the paces of securing the place for Gabe to work his magic. Seeing two of the enemy Betazoids flee down a corridor Taylor had given chase without so much as calling for back up. It was a stupid thing to do but Taylor's blood was up, all cool-headedness had fled him as soon as the close quarters. Gunning down one in the back with his carbine the other turned and fired his phaser at the marine.

Taylor's carbine caught the blast, the casing shooting out sparks as the power pack within had become fused and useless. A second shot had impacted Taylor's armour depleting the shields but Taylor charged and stuck the bayonet right through the Betazoid's heart. Kicking the man off his carbine and dropping his now broken weapon on the floor Taylor's hand brush over his sidearm safely secured within a holster sat on his thigh.

He walked into the room, saw the bomb, and saw a man who he instantly recognised and despised. Was he surprised that Jason had something to do with this? A little but once the man's identity had been confirmed it was understandable. Jason however wouldn't have been able to see Taylor's face since his helmet's visor was polarised.

"I told you the next time I found you causing trouble, I'd kill you."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

Unknown to Taylor an old enemy was in the building with him. His marines were going through the paces of securing the place for Gabe to work his magic. Seeing two of the enemy Betazoids flee down a corridor Taylor had given chase without so much as calling for back up. It was a stupid thing to do but Taylor's blood was up, all cool-headedness had fled him as soon as the close quarters. Gunning down one in the back with his carbine the other turned and fired his phaser at the marine.

Taylor's carbine caught the blast, the casing shooting out sparks as the power pack within had become fused and useless. A second shot had impacted Taylor's armour depleting the shields but Taylor charged and stuck the bayonet right through the Betazoid's heart. Kicking the man off his carbine and dropping his now broken weapon on the floor Taylor's hand brush over his sidearm safely secured within a holster sat on his thigh.

He walked into the room, saw the bomb, and saw a man who he instantly recognised and despised. Was he surprised that Jason had something to do with this? A little but once the man's identity had been confirmed it was understandable. Jason however wouldn't have been able to see Taylor's face since his helmet's visor was polarised.

The Betazoid looked up and cocked his head to one side. He didn't see Taylor's face but he knew that this had to be Taylor Lucas--the surface thoughts, the threat that he remembered all too well. Actually, seeing him here made his mouth turn up into a small smile because who else would lead Lillian's team but her fiance?

"I don't think this is what you should be worried about." Jason told him as he pointed to the bomb. "I think you should be more worried about your family falling apart while you run around playing hero."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:13 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

The Betazoid looked up and cocked his head to one side. He didn't see Taylor's face but he knew that this had to be Taylor Lucas--the surface thoughts, the threat that he remembered all too well. Actually, seeing him here made his mouth turn up into a small smile because who else would lead Lillian's team but her fiance?

"I don't think this is what you should be worried about." Jason told him as he pointed to the bomb. "I think you should be more worried about your family falling apart while you run around playing hero."

"Well you know how it is Jay; the Missus wants you to go to the shops for groceries and the kid is having a hissy fit because you won't buy him his favourite sweet. All the while someone is letting bio-weapons loose on a planet's surface. I like to think every parent runs around playing hero."

Using one hand but keeping the other firmly on the holster Taylor took off his helmet to reveal his face. No sweat was collecting on his brow since his armour regulated his temperature. Even though Taylor's words would make Jason think he was jesting his expression was neutral, morose even. No smile or frown, no sign of anger or contempt. Just waiting for the right moment to make the kill.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Taylor. "These are your people. You'd commit genocide against your own people and for what? The travel? The adventure? Doclin? The fact that this is his handy work points to him although there has been a rise in those who have been using the enhanced compound for their mind-powers. You been injecting that stuff Jason? I hear it rots your brain. Mind you you're not even suited up. You'll die like everyone else; in pain. Unless either you've been vaccinated or there is no viral agent."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:34 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

"Well you know how it is Jay; the Missus wants you to go to the shops for groceries and the kid is having a hissy fit because you won't buy him his favourite sweet. All the while someone is letting bio-weapons loose on a planet's surface. I like to think every parent runs around playing hero."

Using one hand but keeping the other firmly on the holster Taylor took off his helmet to reveal his face. No sweat was collecting on his brow since his armour regulated his temperature. Even though Taylor's words would make Jason think he was jesting his expression was neutral, morose even. No smile or frown, no sign of anger or contempt. Just waiting for the right moment to make the kill.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Taylor. "These are your people. You'd commit genocide against your own people and for what? The travel? The adventure? Doclin? The fact that this is his handy work points to him although there has been a rise in those who have been using the enhanced compound for their mind-powers. You been injecting that stuff Jason? I hear it rots your brain. Mind you you're not even suited up. You'll die like everyone else; in pain. Unless either you've been vaccinated or there is no viral agent."

Jason took a deep breath and looked at the bomb before he looked back at Taylor and this time saw the man's face and nodded. He had a feeling that he and Taylor would meet up again and this time he could play a bit more with his prey before striking and that was what Jason enjoyed--mind games. Granted these games he was playing right now were serious and a matter of life and death.

"What you really need is for your little captain with the legs to make that cure." Jason told him with a shrug. "The Betazoids are fine and I think you know that. Deep down you know that such a giant threat is a message...like Megan and Sareth being infected."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:46 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

Jason took a deep breath and looked at the bomb before he looked back at Taylor and this time saw the man's face and nodded. He had a feeling that he and Taylor would meet up again and this time he could play a bit more with his prey before striking and that was what Jason enjoyed--mind games. Granted these games he was playing right now were serious and a matter of life and death.

"What you really need is for your little captain with the legs to make that cure." Jason told him with a shrug. "The Betazoids are fine and I think you know that. Deep down you know that such a giant threat is a message...like Megan and Sareth being infected."

Whatever cool Taylor was able to keep up in the line of fire was broken as soon as he heard people that were family were infected broke easily. Taylor's mouth curved to a murderous frown and his eyes narrowed. "I'll fucking kill you!" he snarled, charging the Betazoid, abandoning all hope of being talked down. There was a person that could be held responsible, accountable and it was time to make him pay.

Taylor tackled Jason down the ground and began to beat at his head and face with his armoured fists. All he wanted to do was cause pain. Words meant nothing to him now as red mist began to cloud his vision.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:53 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

Whatever cool Taylor was able to keep up in the line of fire was broken as soon as he heard people that were family were infected and he broke easily. Taylor's mouth curved to a murderous frown and his eyes narrowed. "I'll fucking kill you!" he snarled, charging the Betazoid, abandoning all hope of being talked down. There was a person that could be held responsible, accountable, and it was time to make him pay.

Taylor tackled Jason down the ground and began to beat at his head and face with his armoured fists. All he wanted to do was cause pain. Words meant nothing to him now as red mist began to cloud his vision.

At first Jason was a bit surprised that Taylor had come charging at him like that, but he had in fact threatened his family and now there was a sick kid at the Crae home that would start showing symptoms anytime now. In fact he might even die and Taylor loved the kid. He did--Jason hadn't been expecting that.

"I'd like to see you try!" Jason yelled at him, turning them over and taking a turn at beating the marine as he felt his own blood spilling out of his face, feeling lightheaded--after all he was a telepath whose brain was being beaten and it was making focusing on his powers a little difficult, though he did start to try to give Taylor an anyerism.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:07 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

Whatever cool Taylor was able to keep up in the line of fire was broken as soon as he heard people that were family were infected and he broke easily. Taylor's mouth curved to a murderous frown and his eyes narrowed. "I'll fucking kill you!" he snarled, charging the Betazoid, abandoning all hope of being talked down. There was a person that could be held responsible, accountable, and it was time to make him pay.

At first Jason was a bit surprised that Taylor had come charging at him like that, but he had in fact threatened his family and now there was a sick kid at the Crae home that would start showing symptoms anytime now. In fact he might even die and Taylor loved the kid. He did--Jason hadn't been expecting that.

"I'd like to see you try!" Jason yelled at him, turning them over and taking a turn at beating the marine as he felt his own blood spilling out of his face, feeling lightheaded--after all he was a telepath whose brain was being beaten and it was making focusing on his powers a little difficult, though he did start to try to give Taylor an aneurysm.

Though Taylor couldn't feel Jason trying to use his powers he was very aware of it. He remembered during his basic training as a marine what his drill instructor had taught him. With Betazoids it was crucial to keep them busy. Beat them down, cause pain, choke them. Do anything to make them lose focus. Taylor had his armoured arms covering his face, blocking the punches heading his way. Unlike Jason, Taylor was used to calming his mind in combat and taking stock. Now it became less about swinging with fury than causing maximum damage with minimum.

Batting aside one of Jason's fists Taylor punched him in the throat, taking advantage of the pause to flip Jason onto his back. There he wrapped his legs around one of Jason's arms and jerked, hearing a crack of a shoulder dislocating. "I don't try, I succeed!"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

"I'd like to see you try!" Jason yelled at him, turning them over and taking a turn at beating the marine as he felt his own blood spilling out of his face, feeling lightheaded--after all he was a telepath whose brain was being beaten and it was making focusing on his powers a little difficult, though he did start to try to give Taylor an aneurysm.

Though Taylor couldn't feel Jason trying to use his powers he was very aware of it. He remembered during his basic training as a marine what his drill instructor had taught him. With Betazoids it was crucial to keep them busy. Beat them down, cause pain, choke them. Do anything to make them lose focus. Taylor had his armoured arms covering his face, blocking the punches heading his way. Unlike Jason, Taylor was used to calming his mind in combat and taking stock. Now it became less about swinging with fury than causing maximum damage with minimum.

Batting aside one of Jason's fists Taylor punched him in the throat, taking advantage of the pause to flip Jason onto his back. There he wrapped his legs around one of Jason's arms and jerked, hearing a crack of a shoulder dislocating. "I don't try, I succeed!"

Jason howled out in pain as he felt the crunch in his arm, too distracted now to try and use his powers and so he took a deep breath--as much of one as he could take--and grabbed a hard rod near him, hitting Taylor over the head with it as hard as he could with his good arm. He was hoping to stun the man and wind him.

"Then do better than this!"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:48 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

Jason howled out in pain as he felt the crunch in his arm, too distracted now to try and use his powers and so he took a deep breath--as much of one as he could take--and grabbed a hard rod near him, hitting Taylor over the head with it as hard as he could with his good arm. He was hoping to stun the man and wind him.

When the rod impacted on Taylor's head he instantly regretted taking off his helmet. He released Jason and stood up, staggering away from him as he felt the point of impact. Taylor could see his crimson blood coating his glove, feeling a dull throbbing as he rested against the wall. It wasn't a killing blow but Taylor had underestimated Jason too much for him to take the threat seriously. Taylor drew his combat knife from his sheath and gripped it, turning around to stagger towards Jason.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:23 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

When the rod impacted on Taylor's head he instantly regretted taking off his helmet. He released Jason and stood up, staggering away from him as he felt the point of impact. Taylor could see his crimson blood coating his glove, feeling a dull throbbing as he rested against the wall. It wasn't a killing blow but Taylor had underestimated Jason too much for him to take the threat seriously. Taylor drew his combat knife from his sheath and gripped it, turning around to stagger towards Jason.

Jason smiled a little as he saw the Taylor stagger away, touching his arm and pushing it back into place with another howl of pain. He was a doctor and he knew how to fix himself up enough, holding his head and then gripping the rod as he saw Taylor advancing with the knife. So this was what Taylor thought he was going to do? End this here and now with a knife?

"So this is how it ends?" Jason asked as he advanced on Taylor with the rod. "Wasting time fighting with me while the kid dies slowly and painfully? They'd be better off without you. Maybe if you die here I can step up and make it all better..."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:29 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

Jason smiled a little as he saw the Taylor stagger away, touching his arm and pushing it back into place with another howl of pain. He was a doctor and he knew how to fix himself up enough, holding his head and then gripping the rod as he saw Taylor advancing with the knife. So this was what Taylor thought he was going to do? End this here and now with a knife?

"So this is how it ends?" Jason asked as he advanced on Taylor with the rod. "Wasting time fighting with me while the kid dies slowly and painfully? They'd be better off without you. Maybe if you die here I can step up and make it all better..."

The marine just feigned defeat and dropped to one knee, offering the back of his neck to the killing blow. His vision was blurry and the blood from his wound was dripping freely. "Just shut up and end it. I'm tired of hearing you drone on and on so why don't you act like a man once in your life and actually do something." he groaned, gripping the handle of his knife tightly, waiting for his moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

The marine just feigned defeat and dropped to one knee, offering the back of his neck to the killing blow. His vision was blurry and the blood from his wound was dripping freely. "Just shut up and end it. I'm tired of hearing you drone on and on so why don't you act like a man once in your life and actually do something." he groaned, gripping the handle of his knife tightly, waiting for his moment to strike.

Jason moved to Taylor and gripped his hair, looking at him with a grin on his face. "Says the man that sank down to admit defeat."

With that he gripped Taylor's throat, not really paying any attention to the opening he'd just left for himself because he liked this too much. Liked the feel of Taylor's neck in his hands and his pulse beating against his palms as they stood there in this final showdown. Only one of them was making it out of this alive...
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

Jason moved to Taylor and gripped his hair, looking at him with a grin on his face. "Says the man that sank down to admit defeat."

With that he gripped Taylor's throat, not really paying any attention to the opening he'd just left for himself because he liked this too much. Liked the feel of Taylor's neck in his hands and his pulse beating against his palms as they stood there in this final showdown. Only one of them was making it out of this alive...

Instantly clarity hit Taylor like ice water as he found himself within range of Jason. He analysed where the Betazoid heart would be; centre chest like a human's. Of course he wanted Jason to know that he had been beaten, that it would be a battle of strength and not intellect that life mattered. Lunging forward Taylor stuck the knife in Jason's gut. It wasn't a killing blow, at least an instant one. He'd die within minutes after the repeated stabbings before Taylor finally dropped the knife and gripped Jason's collar.

"Only an idiot talks when he has the advantage. Idiots end up dead." groaned Taylor, shoving him onto his back and collapsing against the wall. He got on his comms and signalled for Gabe to come to him with a medic. For him, not for Jason. Taylor took out his sidearm and aimed it at the man's head.

"Any last words? Any gloats? About how you're going to replace me beside Lillian in bed? Any jibes about how you're better than me? See Jason, I'm not the one dying of half a dozen stab wounds to the gut. You're a doctor, if I leave you here you'll die because your own waste produce will be killing you. I shouldn't even spare you that."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:18 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

Instantly clarity hit Taylor like ice water as he found himself within range of Jason. He analyzed where the Betazoid heart would be; centre chest like a human's. Of course he wanted Jason to know that he had been beaten, that it would be a battle of strength and not intellect that life mattered. Lunging forward Taylor stuck the knife in Jason's gut. It wasn't a killing blow, at least an instant one. He'd die within minutes after the repeated stabbings before Taylor finally dropped the knife and gripped Jason's collar.

"Only an idiot talks when he has the advantage. Idiots end up dead." groaned Taylor, shoving him onto his back and collapsing against the wall. He got on his comms and signaled for Gabe to come to him with a medic. For him, not for Jason. Taylor took out his sidearm and aimed it at the man's head.

"Any last words? Any gloats? About how you're going to replace me beside Lillian in bed? Any jibes about how you're better than me? See Jason, I'm not the one dying of half a dozen stab wounds to the gut. You're a doctor, if I leave you here you'll die because your own waste produce will be killing you. I shouldn't even spare you that."

He'd lost...somehow he had always known he'd die a brutal death but at the hands of Taylor Lucas? He wasn't like Doclin. He wasn't good at talking the talk and walking the walk and now he was dying slowly and he only had a little bit more to say and he might as well say it.

"Doclin will win," he told him slowly. "Lilly isn't strong enough and neither are you. He will break you. Sareth will die and Lilly will never be the same and she'll blame you for not letting her get revenge on Doclin her way. Be ready for that. He's not done. This isn't over. It'll never be over."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:29 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

Instantly clarity hit Taylor like ice water as he found himself within range of Jason. He analyzed where the Betazoid heart would be; centre chest like a human's. Of course he wanted Jason to know that he had been beaten, that it would be a battle of strength and not intellect that life mattered. Lunging forward Taylor stuck the knife in Jason's gut. It wasn't a killing blow, at least an instant one. He'd die within minutes after the repeated stabbings before Taylor finally dropped the knife and gripped Jason's collar.

"Only an idiot talks when he has the advantage. Idiots end up dead." groaned Taylor, shoving him onto his back and collapsing against the wall. He got on his comms and signaled for Gabe to come to him with a medic. For him, not for Jason. Taylor took out his sidearm and aimed it at the man's head.

He'd lost...somehow he had always known he'd die a brutal death but at the hands of Taylor Lucas? He wasn't like Doclin. He wasn't good at talking the talk and walking the walk and now he was dying slowly and he only had a little bit more to say and he might as well say it.

"Doclin will win," he told him slowly. "Lilly isn't strong enough and neither are you. He will break you. Sareth will die and Lilly will never be the same and she'll blame you for not letting her get revenge on Doclin her way. Be ready for that. He's not done. This isn't over. It'll never be over."

"If he fights like you, I've got this in the bag." said the marine who took out his canteen while keeping a steady aim at the man's head. Taking a few gulps of water he released it with one hand before securing it in his webbing. "I've gone up against the Dominion, the Cardassians, the Klingons and now you. Doclin? He's just going to be another kill to my belt. I don't care if I have to burn worlds to get to him...to protect my family. As far as you are concerned it is over. You're a dead man and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't let you bleed to death."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:35 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

"If he fights like you, I've got this in the bag." said the marine who took out his canteen while keeping a steady aim at the man's head. Taking a few gulps of water he released it with one hand before securing it in his webbing. "I've gone up against the Dominion, the Cardassians, the Klingons and now you. Doclin? He's just going to be another kill to my belt. I don't care if I have to burn worlds to get to him...to protect my family. As far as you are concerned it is over. You're a dead man and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't let you bleed to death."

"Do what you will, but I know something about Lilly and all of this that you don't know," Jason told him slowly, laughing a little and tasting the taste of his own blood in his mouth, iron and hot. "She won't let you fight this fight. She will kill Doclin...not you...and the moment you get in her way, she will never forgive you. Don't get in the middle of her fight--this has nothing to do with you. Go. Save Sareth if you think you can but I assure you...you lose either way."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location
||TBA

Just...as...planned...

"Do what you will, but I know something about Lilly and all of this that you don't know," Jason told him slowly, laughing a little and tasting the taste of his own blood in his mouth, iron and hot. "She won't let you fight this fight. She will kill Doclin...not you...and the moment you get in her way, she will never forgive you. Don't get in the middle of her fight--this has nothing to do with you. Go. Save Sareth if you think you can but I assure you...you lose either way."

"I couldn't care less if she forgave me, long as she hates me and not herself. If she had her way I wouldn't be in any fight but the thing is I don't give two shits what she thinks. I'll kill who I have to kill. She can get all high and mighty but I won't let her ruin herself just because she thinks she has to get Doclin back. And Jason? Missing you already."

With a squeeze of the trigger a flash of orange left Taylor's pistol to leave a smoking crater at the side of Jason's head. Dropping the pistol Taylor coughed a little before relaxing against the wall.

"Little help here guys?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown   Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason/Taylor - Final Showdown
Page 1 of 1