USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) Empty
PostSubject: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lillian's & Taylor's Quarters
||TBD

Anger at Marshall. That's what Taylor felt as he looked at his stab wound on his shoulder. Anger at Marshall for putting Lillian through his little game. Not to mention the anger at not being able to settle the score. That time would come but for now Taylor stood in the bathroom as he inspected his wounds in the mirror. A lot of people needed medical attention and he didn't see himself as a top priority. Besides the couple of nicks and the stab had stopped bleeding, they just needed some dressings.

He left the bathroom to sit at the desk in the main living area of the quarters. Taylor went through the paces of cleaning his phaser pistol even though it hadn't been fired yet. He had lost his new carbine, armour and gear. Carlos was no doubt going to have an administrative fit but he'd cross that bridge when he got to it. He had just finished servicing the weapon when he turned to his armour.

The chest piece had been given the typical Saltire/lion rampant drawing. On the left shoulder plate Taylor was actually drawing a winged angel with the paints he had procured to give his armour a bit more of a personal appearance. All his marine stuff surrounded him while he attempted to get everything ready for when he'd have to use them and for the next time the faced Marshall. The ship might have self-destructed but Taylor knew better than to write him off.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:56 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Anger at Marshall. That's what Taylor felt as he looked at his stab wound on his shoulder. Anger at Marshall for putting Lillian through his little game. Not to mention the anger at not being able to settle the score. That time would come but for now Taylor stood in the bathroom as he inspected his wounds in the mirror. A lot of people needed medical attention and he didn't see himself as a top priority. Besides the couple of nicks and the stab had stopped bleeding, they just needed some dressings.

He left the bathroom to sit at the desk in the main living area of the quarters. Taylor went through the paces of cleaning his phaser pistol even though it hadn't been fired yet. He had lost his new carbine, armour and gear. Carlos was no doubt going to have an administrative fit but he'd cross that bridge when he got to it. He had just finished servicing the weapon when he turned to his armour.

The chest piece had been given the typical Saltire/lion rampant drawing. On the left shoulder plate Taylor was actually drawing a winged angel with the paints he had procured to give his armour a bit more of a personal appearance. All his marine stuff surrounded him while he attempted to get everything ready for when he'd have to use them and for the next time the faced Marshall. The ship might have self-destructed but Taylor knew better than to write him off.

Lillian was exhausted--the kind of exhausted that made it almost impossible to sleep. She'd been helping out in Sickbay, knowing that Marshall wasn't gone and feeling like death. She went straight to change into a nightgown before picking her PADD up again and having a seat on the couch to work. This was important and she had a lot to do, especially after Derek's confessions.

"What kind of person am I?" Lillian asked herself sadly, glancing at her stomach. "I am a terrible mother...oh, for the love of the Four Dieties..."

She got up and grabbed her medical bag before going to Taylor and smiling sadly as she stood there watching him paint. Letting the bag slink a little, she took a deep breath and opened her mouth to say something before closing it. She was the last person he wanted to talk to. Hell, he'd probably been thinking up ways to get out and she didn't blame him--she'd leave her too.

"Can I fix you up, please?" She asked him cautiously.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:04 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Lillian was exhausted--the kind of exhausted that made it almost impossible to sleep. She'd been helping out in Sickbay, knowing that Marshall wasn't gone and feeling like death. She went straight to change into a nightgown before picking her PADD up again and having a seat on the couch to work. This was important and she had a lot to do, especially after Derek's confessions.

"What kind of person am I?" Lillian asked herself sadly, glancing at her stomach. "I am a terrible mother...oh, for the love of the Four Dieties..."

She got up and grabbed her medical bag before going to Taylor and smiling sadly as she stood there watching him paint. Letting the bag slink a little, she took a deep breath and opened her mouth to say something before closing it. She was the last person he wanted to talk to. Hell, he'd probably been thinking up ways to get out and she didn't blame him--she'd leave her too.

For a moment Taylor considered telling Lillian that he had managed to do it but right now fobbing her off wasn't going to improve her already down mood. Besides he could have used some support right now. "Aye, go on...I've done a terrible job." said Taylor, pointing to his bandage with a small smile. Right now it was the only thing that he wore as clothing on his upper half after just letting the whole disciplined soldier act drop when he had escaped behind the doors of the quarters.

"Lillian...Doclin told me it all. Said you helped him build some stuff to kill people. Then you said you'd help him build whatever weapons he wanted. I just wanted you to know that whatever you may or may not have done will not change the fact that I'm staying by your side. I'm not exactly innocent of bloodshed. So baby...you ain't a horrible anything."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:22 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

For a moment Taylor considered telling Lillian that he had managed to do it but right now fobbing her off wasn't going to improve her already down mood. Besides he could have used some support right now. "Aye, go on...I've done a terrible job." said Taylor, pointing to his bandage with a small smile. Right now it was the only thing that he wore as clothing on his upper half after just letting the whole disciplined soldier act drop when he had escaped behind the doors of the quarters.

"Lillian...Doclin told me it all. Said you helped him build some stuff to kill people. Then you said you'd help him build whatever weapons he wanted. I just wanted you to know that whatever you may or may not have done will not change the fact that I'm staying by your side. I'm not exactly innocent of bloodshed. So baby...you ain't a horrible anything."

"Yes I am," she said softly, moving to him and pulling out the dermal regenerater. "He didn't tell you everything or else you'd have already packed."

Her voice was pained and she bit her bottom lip so it wouldn't tremble, fixing up his arm before fixing up the rest of him, all good as new practically. She wanted to tell him everything like she'd told Marlo, but how could she? He'd just get up and walk away and she wanted to keep him. Then again it wasn't fair if he stayed without her being truthful--it was time.

"Melinda? She and I were close and I saved her from M--Doclin once." Lillian explained, taking a deep breath. "That's who she works for. A Merc by every definition of the word. I got out for awhile but my actions betrayed Marlo and they costs hundreds of innocent people their lives. Then I cleaned up after him this two months we were separated. He said he'd tell me where you were, but he lied...he does that. What's worrisome is when he tells the truth. He has men on the ship and I'm just...why do you want this? You told me once you didn't want a family--you can still have that. Here's your chance. I almost got you killed today and I will never let that happen again."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

"Yes I am," she said softly, moving to him and pulling out the dermal regenerater. "He didn't tell you everything or else you'd have already packed."

Her voice was pained and she bit her bottom lip so it wouldn't tremble, fixing up his arm before fixing up the rest of him, all good as new practically. She wanted to tell him everything like she'd told Marlo, but how could she? He'd just get up and walk away and she wanted to keep him. Then again it wasn't fair if he stayed without her being truthful--it was time.

"Melinda? She and I were close and I saved her from M--Doclin once." Lillian explained, taking a deep breath. "That's who she works for. A Merc by every definition of the word. I got out for awhile but my actions betrayed Marlo and they costs hundreds of innocent people their lives. Then I cleaned up after him this two months we were separated. He said he'd tell me where you were, but he lied...he does that. What's worrisome is when he tells the truth. He has men on the ship and I'm just...why do you want this? You told me once you didn't want a family--you can still have that. Here's your chance. I almost got you killed today and I will never let that happen again."

After Lillian's tale Taylor gave a sigh before standing up to his full height before looking down onto Lillian's face. While Taylor was surprised she would ever be involved in something so sinister his reaction was one of understanding. Taylor figured that it wasn't his place to play judge and jury with Lillian. Even with the arm fixed Taylor still felt wounded and drained.

He cupped her face, pulling her close to him by the front of her nightgown before stroking her baby bump. A warm smile crossed his face as he latched his lips over hers, kissing Lillian with deep affection before breaking the kiss off with some lip-tugging and nips. "See how I'm not going for the door?" he crooned, kissing her again.

Once Taylor and Lillian had shared a few kisses he just let his arms form over her to support her as he cradled his love. "Lillian you're the captain, part of your job is sending me off to die." teased the marine with a smile before giving another kiss. "We've both done things we're ashamed of but our lives shouldn't be ruled by the mistakes we make. Just the lessons learned from them. I'm just sorry you had to see my more...professional side. Don't think this is on you, it's on him."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:44 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

After Lillian's tale Taylor gave a sigh before standing up to his full height before looking down onto Lillian's face. While Taylor was surprised she would ever be involved in something so sinister his reaction was one of understanding. Taylor figured that it wasn't his place to play judge and jury with Lillian. Even with the arm fixed Taylor still felt wounded and drained.

He cupped her face, pulling her close to him by the front of her nightgown before stroking her baby bump. A warm smile crossed his face as he latched his lips over hers, kissing Lillian with deep affection before breaking the kiss off with some lip-tugging and nips. "See how I'm not going for the door?" he crooned, kissing her again.

Once Taylor and Lillian had shared a few kisses he just let his arms form over her to support her as he cradled his love. "Lillian you're the captain, part of your job is sending me off to die." teased the marine with a smile before giving another kiss. "We've both done things we're ashamed of but our lives shouldn't be ruled by the mistakes we make. Just the lessons learned from them. I'm just sorry you had to see my more...professional side. Don't think this is on you, it's on him."

"I just..." she'd tried some more as he stood there.

Soon all that mattered were Taylor's lips possessively capturing hers and she kissed him back lovingly, matching his affection with her own to show him just how much she loved him. She knew that she didn't deserve him, but she had him and he was determined to stay by her side through it all...they really were soul mates. Everything that happened to them just strengthened what they had, and Lillian stroked his hair gently, nuzzling his nose with her own.

"I definitely wasn't expecting it," she admitted slowly. "Norin is...and you...how are you? That couldn't have been easy. This shouldn't be about me--I will find a way to make this us to everyone. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:50 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Soon all that mattered were Taylor's lips possessively capturing hers and she kissed him back lovingly, matching his affection with her own to show him just how much she loved him. She knew that she didn't deserve him, but she had him and he was determined to stay by her side through it all...they really were soul mates. Everything that happened to them just strengthened what they had, and Lillian stroked his hair gently, nuzzling his nose with her own.

"I definitely wasn't expecting it," she admitted slowly. "Norin is...and you...how are you? That couldn't have been easy. This shouldn't be about me--I will find a way to make this us to everyone. How are you?"

Taylor thought his answer over carefully so it both held the truth and didn't give Lillian the wrong idea. "Actually....fine. Honest, completely fine. I done the same thing more or less to get your cure. I've got no qualms of doing what I think needs to be done. You, Sareth, the baby, this crew...I'm willing to do anything to protect you."

Kissing and stroking her face Taylor crooned at Lillian softly as they shared a tender moment. Right now he just wanted to make sure she was ok. Taylor knew that the past being pulled up in front of you wasn't easy. "Are you ok? I'm just glad I got out of those restraints...if I didn't...." He gave a sad look and stroked the belly again. Sitting down on his seat Taylor actually kissed the bump before resting his head on it.

"My family....what did I ever do to deserve you?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:31 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Taylor thought his answer over carefully so it both held the truth and didn't give Lillian the wrong idea. "Actually....fine. Honest, completely fine. I done the same thing more or less to get your cure. I've got no qualms of doing what I think needs to be done. You, Sareth, the baby, this crew...I'm willing to do anything to protect you."

Kissing and stroking her face Taylor crooned at Lillian softly as they shared a tender moment. Right now he just wanted to make sure she was ok. Taylor knew that the past being pulled up in front of you wasn't easy. "Are you ok? I'm just glad I got out of those restraints...if I didn't...." He gave a sad look and stroked the belly again. Sitting down on his seat Taylor actually kissed the bump before resting his head on it.

"My family...what did I ever do to deserve you?"

Lillian stroked his hair and smiled down at him, sad and loving. "I couldn't lose you, Tay...I...I wouldn't have been alright though. Not at all. While I could justify losing it because you and I always have the chance to try again, I never would be okay without it...it's our baby."

She was tearing up and she knew it, but she couldn't help it. The child inside of her deserved a chance to live and she was a terrible mother for even considering letting it die. Sitting down with Taylor, Lillian looked him in the eye and then kissed him deeply, thanking him for his heroics even though she knew that they both felt off about the day in a way.

"You deserve this--all of it." Lillian told him, kissing him again. "Taylor, I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:48 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Lillian stroked his hair and smiled down at him, sad and loving. "I couldn't lose you, Tay...I...I wouldn't have been alright though. Not at all. While I could justify losing it because you and I always have the chance to try again, I never would be okay without it...it's our baby."

She was tearing up and she knew it, but she couldn't help it. The child inside of her deserved a chance to live and she was a terrible mother for even considering letting it die. Sitting down with Taylor, Lillian looked him in the eye and then kissed him deeply, thanking him for his heroics even though she knew that they both felt off about the day in a way.

"You deserve this--all of it." Lillian told him, kissing him again. "Taylor, I'm so sorry..."

"You're saying sorry for something that didn't happen." said Taylor calmly, kissing Lillian. "Don't say sorry babe, come on. We've gotten through another barrier together. That is a cause for celebration. Come on...just us..."

With a wide smile Taylor just kissed Lillian some more before stashing away his marine gear into one pile. Work could wait, right now his wife to be needed him to be all the man he could be for her. Right now he needed to prove he was more than just a killer. Not to her, no. To himself. Sure he didn't regret torturing Norin but he regretting Lillian having to see it.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:00 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

"You're saying sorry for something that didn't happen." said Taylor calmly, kissing Lillian. "Don't say sorry babe, come on. We've gotten through another barrier together. That is a cause for celebration. Come on...just us..."

With a wide smile Taylor just kissed Lillian some more before stashing away his marine gear into one pile. Work could wait, right now his wife to be needed him to be all the man he could be for her. Right now he needed to prove he was more than just a killer. Not to her, no. To himself. Sure he didn't regret torturing Norin but he regretted Lillian having to see it.

Lillian nodded and snuggled into him close, kissing his neck gently as she let his body cradle hers protectively. They were quite a pair and she was lucky to have him, holding him close to her and nipping at his jaw lovingly. They both deserved some time together and she wanted him to know she still loved him more than anything even after hurting Norin like that. He was protecting her and the baby and though she hadn't wanted to see it, she became quite the aggressive Momma Bear when she needed to be...Taylor was just being a Papa Bear.

"You are my perfect match, Taylor Lucas," Lillian told him gently, stroking his arms. "The day I take your last name will the happiest day of my life."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:22 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

With a wide smile Taylor just kissed Lillian some more before stashing away his marine gear into one pile. Work could wait, right now his wife to be needed him to be all the man he could be for her. Right now he needed to prove he was more than just a killer. Not to her, no. To himself. Sure he didn't regret torturing Norin but he regretted Lillian having to see it.

Lillian nodded and snuggled into him close, kissing his neck gently as she let his body cradle hers protectively. They were quite a pair and she was lucky to have him, holding him close to her and nipping at his jaw lovingly. They both deserved some time together and she wanted him to know she still loved him more than anything even after hurting Norin like that. He was protecting her and the baby and though she hadn't wanted to see it, she became quite the aggressive Momma Bear when she needed to be...Taylor was just being a Papa Bear.

"You are my perfect match, Taylor Lucas," Lillian told him gently, stroking his arms. "The day I take your last name will the happiest day of my life."

"Happiest day of my life was happy hour at SB7's marine bar but our wedding will come in close second." teased the Scotsman with his ever wide smile. He loved to tease Lillian sometimes just to get into the playful mood. The experience of being on the Destroyer hadn't exactly been pleasant but Taylor was looking forward to putting it all behind him. Right now it was the future he was looking forward to. New challenges, the family...just the general direction of the ship's future really.

"And you're my perfect match, my captain, my love." beamed Taylor. "Tell you what...I think we need to spend some time in each others arms after today. But...I think we outta work for it...is there anything under that nightgown?" he added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:38 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

"Happiest day of my life was happy hour at SB7's marine bar but our wedding will come in close second." teased the Scotsman with his ever wide smile. He loved to tease Lillian sometimes just to get into the playful mood. The experience of being on the Destroyer hadn't exactly been pleasant but Taylor was looking forward to putting it all behind him. Right now it was the future he was looking forward to. New challenges, the family...just the general direction of the ship's future really.

"And you're my perfect match, my captain, my love." beamed Taylor. "Tell you what...I think we need to spend some time in each others arms after today. But...I think we outta work for it...is there anything under that nightgown?" he added with a wink.

"We're rabbits," she teased back as she laughed a little bit, kissing Taylor passionately.

She too wanted to put Marshall behind her at the moment and just focus on the future. She and Taylor were going to get married and have this baby and it would all be perfect. They'd be a family and they would sort everything out as it came up. Right now was time to focus on each other and prove they'd still be together no matter what. So, Lillian rested Taylor's hand on her thigh and tugged on his bottom lip with her teeth.

"You're going to have to find out..." she told him winking, a playful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

"We're rabbits," she teased back as she laughed a little bit, kissing Taylor passionately.

She too wanted to put Marshall behind her at the moment and just focus on the future. She and Taylor were going to get married and have this baby and it would all be perfect. They'd be a family and they would sort everything out as it came up. Right now was time to focus on each other and prove they'd still be together no matter what. So, Lillian rested Taylor's hand on her thigh and tugged on his bottom lip with her teeth.

"You're going to have to find out..." she told him winking, a playful smile on her face.

Nodding with a playful grin Taylor entered a deep kiss with Lillian as he guided her to the sofa away from his desk. Gently he let her fall down and then himself beside her, kissing again his his hands slid up her nightgown to find no underwear barring his way. Nodding again Taylor undid his trousers, throwing them away while he kissed Lillian in an attempt to keep as much contact as possible. It was time to lose themselves in the sea of emotions stirring between them.

"I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:54 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Nodding with a playful grin Taylor entered a deep kiss with Lillian as he guided her to the sofa away from his desk. Gently he let her fall down and then himself beside her, and kissing her again his hands slid up her nightgown to find no underwear barring his way. Nodding again Taylor undid his trousers, throwing them away while he kissed Lillian in an attempt to keep as much contact as possible. It was time to lose themselves in the sea of emotions stirring between them.

"I love you..."

Lillian slipped her nightgown off over her head and tossed it on the floor, bare and snuggled up against Taylor, reveling in their skin on skin contact. She giggled a little before she kissed him, needing this playful time and also thinking it was rather entertaining just how often she ripped his clothes off and vice versa. It was probably just the 'honeymoon' phase of being back together, but Lillian would milk it for all that it was worth just because she loved him. In fact she always felt more in the mood when those three words escaped his lips and landed on her ears.

"I love you too, Taylor," she whispered against his lips as she cupped his face with one hand and then slipped her other hand down his torso towards his thighs. "I love you now, I loved you before, and I'll love you then. Always and forever."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:24 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Nodding with a playful grin Taylor entered a deep kiss with Lillian as he guided her to the sofa away from his desk. Gently he let her fall down and then himself beside her, and kissing her again his hands slid up her nightgown to find no underwear barring his way. Nodding again Taylor undid his trousers, throwing them away while he kissed Lillian in an attempt to keep as much contact as possible. It was time to lose themselves in the sea of emotions stirring between them.

"I love you..."

Lillian slipped her nightgown off over her head and tossed it on the floor, bare and snuggled up against Taylor, reveling in their skin on skin contact. She giggled a little before she kissed him, needing this playful time and also thinking it was rather entertaining just how often she ripped his clothes off and vice versa. It was probably just the 'honeymoon' phase of being back together, but Lillian would milk it for all that it was worth just because she loved him. In fact she always felt more in the mood when those three words escaped his lips and landed on her ears.

"I love you too, Taylor," she whispered against his lips as she cupped his face with one hand and then slipped her other hand down his torso towards his thighs. "I love you now, I loved you before, and I'll love you then. Always and forever."

The soft words of love, the touches, the feel of her heartbeat against Taylor's skin was enough to cause him to give a crooning purr of affection into Lillian's ear. Taylor's hand rested on the baby bump before travelling between her legs, stroking her folds gently as he kissed her. They might have been captain and marine commanding officer but behind the door of their quarters they were something else all toghether.

"Just relax baby, I think right now we deserve a little closeness and a little bit of intimacy." cooed Taylor as he kissed Lillian's neck, fingers tracing between her legs. "Right now I don't want to think. I want to feel. To lose myself..."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:17 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD

"I love you..."

The soft words of love, the touches, the feel of her heartbeat against Taylor's skin was enough to cause him to give a crooning purr of affection into Lillian's ear. Taylor's hand rested on the baby bump before traveling between her legs, stroking her folds gently as he kissed her. They might have been captain and marine commanding officer but behind the door of their quarters they were something else all together.

"Just relax baby, I think right now we deserve a little closeness and a little bit of intimacy," cooed Taylor as he kissed Lillian's neck, fingers tracing between her legs. "Right now I don't want to think. I want to feel. To lose myself..."

Lillian nodded and moaned softly, her legs parted ever so slightly for Taylor's caresses and she slipped her hand down between his legs even with the baby bump between them. She was going to get as much out of this early part of her pregnancy as possible and she owed this to Taylor. She'd been the reason all of this had happened in the first place and she wanted to feel too. Feel something other than shame and sorrow...feel Taylor close to her. She knew he wasn't going anywhere, so she relaxed, hoping that he would too, and they could just let all of their cares fly right out the window.

"Then no more words...just feel it..."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:32 am

[quote="Lillian Crae"]||USS Fenris
||TBD

"I love you..."

The soft words of love, the touches, the feel of her heartbeat against Taylor's skin was enough to cause him to give a crooning purr of affection into Lillian's ear. Taylor's hand rested on the baby bump before traveling between her legs, stroking her folds gently as he kissed her. They might have been captain and marine commanding officer but behind the door of their quarters they were something else all together.

"Just relax baby, I think right now we deserve a little closeness and a little bit of intimacy," cooed Taylor as he kissed Lillian's neck, fingers tracing between her legs. "Right now I don't want to think. I want to feel. To lose myself..."

Lillian nodded and moaned softly, her legs parted ever so slightly for Taylor's caresses and she slipped her hand down between his legs even with the baby bump between them. She was going to get as much out of this early part of her pregnancy as possible and she owed this to Taylor. She'd been the reason all of this had happened in the first place and she wanted to feel too. Feel something other than shame and sorrow...feel Taylor close to her. She knew he wasn't going anywhere, so she relaxed, hoping that he would too, and they could just let all of their cares fly right out the window.

A smile stained Taylor's face as he let out a gentle sigh of content as Lillian's hand found itself around his member. He let them both stroke and feel, letting the universe pass them by as they tended to each other's needs and desires. As he kissed her soft moans where placed against his lips as she stroked and caressed him. His finger gently slipped into Lillian, coaxing her along with tender strokes inside for a moment before letting his finger roam deeper before pulling out and moving away from the sofa.

Taylor stood up and took Lillian by the hand, guiding her to the bedroom. When they fell softly on the bed Taylor moved Lillian so he was cuddling her from behind, hands on her bump and lips kissing the back of her neck as he parted her legs. Another satisfied sigh left his lips as he felt himself surge into Lillian. Even though he was coming from behind to spoon her Taylor's arms just wrapped around her to make sure she felt loved and close.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:03 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD

"I love you..."

A smile stained Taylor's face as he let out a gentle sigh of content as Lillian's hand found itself around his member. He let them both stroke and feel, letting the universe pass them by as they tended to each other's needs and desires. As he kissed her soft moans where placed against his lips as she stroked and caressed him. His finger gently slipped into Lillian, coaxing her along with tender strokes inside for a moment before letting his finger roam deeper before pulling out and moving away from the sofa.

Taylor stood up and took Lillian by the hand, guiding her to the bedroom. When they fell softly on the bed Taylor moved Lillian so he was cuddling her from behind, hands on her bump and lips kissing the back of her neck as he parted her legs. Another satisfied sigh left his lips as he felt himself surge into Lillian. Even though he was coming from behind to spoon her Taylor's arms just wrapped around her to make sure she felt loved and close.

Lillian cooed and vocally expressed her appreciation as Taylor knew exactly what to do to her to make her whole body respond to him. She had no qualms at all about moving locations, smiling when she felt Taylor hold her close to him and settling against him as he set the pace of their love making, letting her know he loved and cared through each movement. She murmured his name and ran her fingers through his hair, keeping his body as close to hers as possible--the skin contact was imperative to her.

"I love you Taylor...very much..." she cooed with love.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:49 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD

"I love you..."

Lillian cooed and vocally expressed her appreciation as Taylor knew exactly what to do to her to make her whole body respond to him. She had no qualms at all about moving locations, smiling when she felt Taylor hold her close to him and settling against him as he set the pace of their love making, letting her know he loved and cared through each movement. She murmured his name and ran her fingers through his hair, keeping his body as close to hers as possible--the skin contact was imperative to her.

"I love you too Lillian." replied Taylor with a kiss on the back of her neck. He continued to gently thrust into her, holding her close as lovers do. Taylor pressed his lips to Lillan's ear so he could give his soft gasps right to her, nibbling on her earlobe and sighing happily. One hand on her stomach and the other with its fingers locked between hers, squeezing gently to give her complete tactile contact.

Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:33 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

"I love you..."

"I love you too Lillian." replied Taylor with a kiss on the back of her neck. He continued to gently thrust into her, holding her close as lovers do. Taylor pressed his lips to Lillan's ear so he could give his soft gasps right to her, nibbling on her earlobe and sighing happily. One hand on her stomach and the other with its fingers locked between hers, squeezing gently to give her complete tactile contact.

Taylor had a way of making Lillian feel whole and she smiled as Taylor showed her that once again--showed her that they were always going to be together. They were two pieces of a whole, their souls complete now that they had found each other, and neither of them would ever be apart again if they could help it. At least not separated as they had been before. This was it. This was their forever. They would make this last as long as they could and they would both be the better for it.

"Thank you," she whispered as their bodies continued to move as one, "for letting me be your other half."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)   Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before Sleep (Lillian/Taylor)
Page 1 of 1