USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marissa/Aaron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron Garren
Ensign (Y)
Ensign (Y)
Aaron Garren

Marissa/Aaron Empty
PostSubject: Marissa/Aaron   Marissa/Aaron I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:47 pm

||USS Fenris
||Engineering
||TBA

Marissa had actually thought twice about going to Engineering. The Engineers had enough on their plates, but at the same time she wanted to make sure that her brother was doing alright. She hadn't figured out yet what it was going to be like working with her brother since they were normally stationed apart, but she cared. She pretended like she didn't the majority of the time but when it came down to it, he was her little brother and she wanted to know he was alright.

"You've got some nerve always hanging out in here all the time," Marissa teased as she neared him.

Aaron had been working on a relay just as Lieutenant Commander Sharpe had told him to. When his sister walked in he heaved a heavy sigh. "Hey, sis...what brings you here? I could bring you up with harassment charges, you know?"

He laughed though--a joke.

Marissa rolled her eyes. "Whatever. What are you doing and where's that attractive boss of yours?"

She craned her neck to try and see if Gabe was around. She'd looked at his file--as she had everyone's now--and she was interested by him. Besides, it would be nice to meet the man who would be bossing around her baby brother. She could give him some tips if nothing else.

"The moment you try to date my boss, I'm clocking you," he said.

He knew her; she'd make it hard on him. Still, the man could be her type, then it wouldn't be Marissa he'd be clocking. Still, the notion of his boss dating his sister made him worry. "Make him promote me if it works out."

"Probably not what I'm going to do," Marissa said laughing. "Still, I will keep it in mind. So...EPS relay?"

"You're such a terrible person." Aaron told his half-sister, shaking his head. "I wonder why I love you."

Rolling his eyes, he nodded and then took a breath. "That and all sorts of things. Whatever happened to this ship before Captain Crae got it, its only being held together because of Lieutenant Commander Sharpe and the rest of us engineers."

"Well, I'm sure in Sharpe's capable hands, the ship will be in tip-top shape once again," Marissa said with a smirk. "The man has such lovely hands."

While she thought such things, she was really just trying to get a rise out of her brother. She just hoped it was working, because teasing him was making her day better.

Aaron laughed a little bit, shaking his head. "You here just to give me a hard time?" While he loved seeing his sister, he wanted to work. They had time to catch up later so right now he needed to get back to work and so did she. "I just have things to do but I love that you visited, sis."

add and post?
Back to top Go down

Marissa/Aaron
Page 1 of 1